Konica Minolta bizhub C759
The bizhub C759 (A8JE021) is a A4/A3: colour 65/32 ppm; black & white 75/37 ppm multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4/A3: colour 65/32 ppm; black & white 75/37 ppm
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 10-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area provides more convenience and flexibility for today’s work style
- Dual-scan document feeder scans recto and verso of double-sided originals in one run at a speed of 240 ipm
- Perfect platform for productive office environments with modular finishing and paper tray options
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 10.1” / 1024 x 600
System memory (standard/max) 4,096 MB
System hard drive 250 GB (standard)
Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 300 originals; A6-A3; 35-210 g/m²; Dualscan ADF
Printable paper size A6-SRA3; customised paper sizes; banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
Printable paper weight 52-300 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 3,650 sheets/6,650 sheets
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Carbon Copy print
Single page printing from multiple trays
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
Smart job queue
Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
Toner save mode
Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Scan to url
Reduce the load on the company network by sending a simple url to the recipient instead of a big file
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
Custom function bar
Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen
Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.