- Printer Service Contracts
What is the PF-7150 Paper Tray?
The Kyocera 1203V53NL0, PF-7150, PF7150 or PF 7150 Paper Feeder attaches to your printer and stores 3,000 sheets of paper ready to print. As this is a dual cassette, each tray holds 1,500 sheets.
Will this cassette work for my printer?
This paper tray is suitable for the following Kyocera printers:
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.