Kyocera 1T02P10NL0 / TK-6115 Black Toner Cartridge
This Kyocera Toner Cartridge is suitable for ECOSYS M4125idn & ECOSYS M4132idn printers after every 15,000 pages.
- Printer Service Contracts
What is the TK-6115 Cartridge?
The Kyocera 1T02P10NL0, TK-6115, TK6115 or TK 6115 Black Toner Cartridge ensures great print quality. Laser printers and photocopiers require toner to form the printed content on a page. The charged printing drum within the device collects and transfers the toner onto paper.
When would I need to install this toner to my Kyocera printer?
This toner cartridge prints approximately 15,000 pages before needing to be replaced.
Want to know more about toner cartridges?
Take a look at our Guide to Toner Cartridges for Printers and Photocopiers.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.