Kyocera ECOSYS P4140dn
The ECOSYS P4140dn (1102Y43NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, black & white printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available in UK*
Monochrome printer for A3 format, capable of printing up to 40/22 pages A4/A3 per minute Duplex print speed: Up to 28 / 11 pages A4/A3 per minute, Memory of 512 MB (std.), 2.5 GB RAM (max.).
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Lease from just £33.46 per Month*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
- Printer Service Contracts
This compact A3 black and white printer offers an expandable paper capacity of up to 6 paper trays for flexible paper handling. Plus this device knows exactly how to impress with comprehensive standard security features for optional SSD and ECOSYS long-life technology.
- Up to 40/22 pages A4/A3 per minute Duplex print speed: Up to 28 / 11 pages A4/A3 per minute
- Monochrome printer for A3 format
- Warm-up time approx. 18 seconds or less
- Power consumption: Print Mode: 632 W Ready Mode: 11 W Sleep Mode: 0.5 W
- Resolution: 1,200 × 1,200 dpi
- Time to first print: Approx. 6.3 seconds or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 477 × 410 × 343 mm including projections
- Double-sided print
- Toner save mode
- Beneficial for the environment with long-life components and low energy consumption
- Print using direct Wi-Fi (optional)
- Memory: 512 MB (std.), 2.5 GB RAM (max.)
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Operation panel: 5 line LCD back light display with alphanumeric keypad
Engine speed: Up to 40/22 pages A4/A3 per minute,
Duplex print speed: Up to 28/11 pages A4/A3 per minute
Resolution: 1,200 × 1,200 dpi
Warm-up time: Approx. 18 seconds or less
Time to first print: Approx. 6.3 seconds or less
CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 1200 MHz
Memory: 512 MB (std.), 2.5 GB RAM (max.)
Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed), 2 × USB Host Interfaces,
Gigabit Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000base-T), Slot for optional internal print server or SSD hard disc, Slot for optional
Integrated accounting: 100 accounts
Dimensions (W × D × H): 477 mm × 410 mm × 343 mm including projections
Weight: Main unit incl. toner: approx. 21 kg
Power source: AC 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Print Mode: 632 W
Ready Mode: 11 W
Sleep Mode: 0.5 W
Print Mode: 50.7 dB(A) L pA
Quiet Mode (at reduced print speed): 47.9 dB(A) L pA
This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard
and ISO 14001 environmental standard.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.