Kyocera ECOSYS PA4500x
The ECOSYS PA4500x (110C0Y3NL0) is a powerful A4, black & white printer with high-level security features. Next-day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Lease from just £11.67 per Month*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
- Printer Service Contracts
The ECOSYS PA4500x is a powerful printer embedded with high-level security features. The rapid speed of up to 45 pages per minute contributes to the enhanced productivity of smaller workgroups. Thanks to long-life components and low energy consumption, leaves a smaller environmental footprint.
- Data overwrite and encryption, Trusted Platform Module, Secure Boot and Run Time Integrity Check, S/MIME and TLS 1.3
- Up to 6 different paper inputs max. 2,600 sheet capacity
- Strengthen affinity with Microsoft Universal Print
- Optional SSD hard disk with Data Security Kit
- Environmentally friendly: long-life components, low energy consumption
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.