Large Business Bundle including Kyocera TASKalfa 3554ci A3 Colour MFP
Enquire for our best monthly price!
This bundle includes the Kyocera TASKalfa 3554ci with 2 x Paper Cassettes, By-Pass Tray, Duplex, Dual Scanning, Auto Document Feeder, Cabinet, 4 x Toner, UK Delivery (restricted distance)*.
Next day delivery available in the UK.*
- Printer Service Contracts
This KJL Printer Store Large Business Bundle includes the perfect setup for Medium Businesses
This bundle includes:
- Kyocera TASKalfa 3554ci MFP
- 2 x Paper Cassettes
- By-Pass Tray
- Dual Scanning
- Auto Document Feeder
- 4 x Toner
- UK Delivery
The TASKalfa 3554ci is created by installing the UG36 Speed Upgrade Licence Kit with the Kyocera TASKalfa 2554ci (1102YP3NL0).
The TASKalfa 3554ci incorporates extremely durable components that guarantee efficient and reliable operation, to meet the demanding requirements of busy office environments. The TASKalfa 3554ci provides effective productivity and maximum flexibility, whilst ensuring minimum impact on the environment.
The versatile TASKalfa 3554ci is the ideal partner for today’s ever changing business environments. With reliable performance and reduced maintenance needs, your team can stay focused on their own tasks as this MFP is always ready to deliver the results they are counting on. A user-friendly 10.1 inch with a new simple, intuitive and efficient user interface will make operating the device straightforward and easy. Together with sharp black text and high impact colour output with an exceptional range of scanning, input and professional finishing options, businesses can focus on what matters most. In addition, this MFP is equipped with the latest security and highly productive intelligent features.
- Up to 35/17 pages A4/A3 per minute in b/w and colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface
- Capture images faster with the high-speed, multi-feed detection DSDP option capable of scanning up to 200 impressions per minute
- High-level build in security features including data overwrite and encryption, Trusted Platform Module, Secure Boot and Run Time Integrity Check, S/MIME and TLS 1.3
- Intelligent technology boosting overall performance with Super resolution and handwriting enhancement
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Comprehensive support for all state of-the-art mobile communications
The Kyocera TASKalfa 3554ci is a similar machine with Kyocera TASKalfa 2554ci:
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Operation panel: 256.5 mm (10.1 inch) full-colour touch panel display, speaker for job notification, 15° - 90° swivel mounted
Engine speed: Up to 35/17 pages A4/A3 per minute, Duplex print/copy speed: 35 pages A4 per minute
Resolution: 4800dpi equivalent x 1200dpi (print), 600 × 600 dpi (scan/copy)
Warm-up time: 18 seconds or less
Time to first print: 5.9/7.7 seconds or less in Mono/Colour
Time to first copy: 6.3/8.5 seconds or less in Mono/Colour (DP), Approx. 5.3/ 7.0 seconds or less in Mono/Colour (Platen)
CPU: ARM A53 (Quad Core) 1.6GHz
Memory: Standard 4GB, 32GB SSD, optional 320GB or 1TB
Standard interfaces: USB 3.0 (Super-Speed USB), 4 x USB Host Interface, Gigabit Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX/1000BaseT, IPv6, IPv4, IPSec, 802.3az support), optional Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), 2 eKUIO slots for optional internal print server or for optional fax system, slot for optional Wireless LAN, Slot for optional SD Card, NFC tag
Dimensions (W × D × H): 602 mm × 665 mm × 790 mm
Weight: Approx. 90 kg
Power source: AC 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: Print Mode: 590W; Copy Mode: 590W; Ready Mode: 40 W; Sleep Mode: 0.5 W
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.