Kyocera TASKalfa 4054ci
The TASKalfa 4054ci is the ideal solution for complex office information management. Your perfect work partner with enhanced security options, high-quality printing, flexible paper-handling, and finishing options and embedded AI features.
Lease from just £99.90 per Month*
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 4054ci is the ideal solution for complex office information management. Your ideal work partner with enhanced security options, high quality printing, flexible paper-handling, and finishing options and embedded AI features.
- Up to 40/20 pages A4/A3 per minute in b/w and colour
- High-speed, multi-feed detection DSDP option scanning up to 274 impressions per minute
- Build in state of the art security features
- Intelligent technology boosting overall performance with Super resolution and handwriting enhancement
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
New Simple, Intuitive and Efficient User Interface
The TASKalfa 4054ci is equipped with a 10.1 inch RESISTIVE display; intuitive, easy-to-use, and full-colour touch panel.
Working around the clock to enhance data security and protect your assets at every step of the process.
Introducing Artificial Intelligence
Kyocera releases new functions utilising AI technology to improve the performance and productivity of your business’s printing needs.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.