The Lexmark C2240 (42C1093) is an A4, colour, easy-to-use printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
From £15.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
A touch screen running the e-Task interface opens a world of convenience and productivity apps for the Lexmark C2240 colour printer. Its robust paper feeding system supports printing at up to 37 pages per minute*, whilst high-yield replacement toner and tools that help to minimise toner consumption keep colour costs under control. A steel frame, standard long-life imaging system, optional tray for up to 1,451 total pages of input and recommended monthly page volume of up to 10,000 pages all mean that you’ll spend less time doing service and more time printing.
Ready when you are
• 1-GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB memory drives printing at up to 40 ppm.
• Steel frame and durable design stands up to heavy use and harsh environments.
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 6000 color and 9000 monochrome pages.
• Keep printing in black even when color toner is empty
Color that keeps saving
• PANTONE® calibration, embedded color sample pages and Lexmark Color Replacement produce accurate, professional color output in-house.
• Save toner with suite of tools that let you choose when and how much color to print.
Input that works
• Reliable, flexible media handling supports cardstock, small media, and envelopes from the main tray or a convenient single-sheet feeder.
• 251 pages of standard input can grow to 1451.
Interact with ease
• 4.3-inch/10.9-cm e-Task touch screen comes with convenience and productivity apps and is customizable to meet your needs.
• Front USB port allows walk-up printing from popular file formats without a computer.
• Compact footprint allows flexible placement in more locations.
• Connect easily via Ethernet, USB, or simple mobile printing options.
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touch screen
Print Speed: Up to6 Black: 40 ppm / Color: 40 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 9 seconds / Color: < 7 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi) / Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
Memory / Processor Standard: 1024 MB / Maximum: 1024 MB / Dual Core, 1000 MHz
Hard Disk Option available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 1500 - 10000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 100000 pages per month
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 2,000-page Color (CMY) Cartridges, 3,000-page Black Cartridge
Photoconductor Estimated Yield: Up to5 125,000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 2,000-page color (CMY) Return Program Toner Cartridges, 3,000-page Black Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 250-Sheet Input, 125-Sheet Output Bin, Integrated Duplex, Single-Sheet Manual Feed
Optional Paper Handling 550-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Duo Tray with 100-Sheet Feeder
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 250+1 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 1450+1 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 125 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 125 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Envelopes, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Vinyl Labels, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Hagaki Card, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal, Oficio, A6
Standard Ports USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A)
Optional Network Ports MarkNet N8352 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Marknet N8372 WiFi Option
Noise Level: Operating Print: 51 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Altitude: 0 - 3048 Meters (10,000 Feet), Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 12.1 x 17.4 x 16.6 in. / 46 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.