Designed for security, ease of use and sustainability, the Lexmark C4352 (47C9473) delivers professional colour for mid-to-large workgroups at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute. Next day delivery available*
From £29.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Optional toner inclusive service contract for just £0.006p per mono print and £0.06p per colour print with no minimum volume contracts.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
* based on 5 year contract, subject to status
- Printer Service Contracts
Designed for security, ease of use and sustainability, the Lexmark C4352 delivers professional colour for mid-to-large workgroups at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute*. The 10.9 cm tablet-like touchscreen makes completing your printing tasks intuitively easy. Replacement cartridges with a Unison™ Toner yield of up to 20,000/11,500 black/colour pages** to keep you going. Every touchpoint is designed to withstand high usage and meet accessibility standards. Maximise performance and security now and well into the future.
Make a statement with professional colour
Enjoy the benefits of vibrant, professional-quality output allowing you to do more colour printing in-house – saves time and money. Match corporate colours on marketing collateral and brand-sensitive text and graphics with PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Named Colour Replacement.
Made to last. Easy to upgrade.
- With durable steel frames, long-life components and high-yield cartridges, printers are intentionally engineered to last seven years or more.
- Long-lasting Unison™ Toner delivers consistently outstanding print quality, reduces internal wear on long-life components, and protects the print system.
- Easily upgradeable to the latest apps and security features.
Always easy. Always intuitive.
- Powerful features are easy to use.
- Large, tablet-like, button-free touchscreens help you intuitively complete every task, from the basic to the complex.
- Add Lexmark or third-party apps to meet your specific business needs
Secure by design
Lexmark security features help keep your information safe – in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. Our comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio.
- Designed for the circular economy.
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with built-in energy-saving modes that help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
- The award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Programme (LECP) minimise waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
Power up with IoT
- Our sophisticated, IoT-enabled printers are loaded with sensors that continuously monitor hundreds of data points.
- When you connect your device to Lexmark Cloud Services, you can optimise performance and uptime with additional features like predictive service and automatic supplies replenishment.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display: Lexmark e-Task 10.9 cm (4.3-inch) colour touch screen
Print Speed: Up to: Black: 50 ppm (A4) / Colour: 50 ppm (A4)
Time to First Page: as fast as: Black: 5.6 seconds / Colour: 6.1 seconds
Print Resolution: Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi) / Colour: 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi), 1200 x 1200 dpi
Memory: standard: 1024 MB / maximum: 1024 MB
Hard Disk: Intelligent Storage Drive available; Magnetic Hard Disk available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2,000 - 20,000 Pages 2
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to: 150,000 pages per month
Laser Cartridge Yields: up to: 11,500 page Colour (CMY) High Yield Cartridges / up to: 20,000 page Black High Yield Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to: 150,000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage 6
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product: 5,000 page Black and Colour (CMYK) Return Programme Toner Cartridges
Included Paper Handling: 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Integrated Duplex, 300-Sheet Output Bin, 550-Sheet Input
Optional Paper Handling: 550-Sheet Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to: Standard: 650 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 2,850 pages 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to: Standard: 300 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 300 pages 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported: Vinyl Labels, Banner Paper, Paper Labels, Card Stock, Plain Paper, Envelopes, Refer to the Paper & Speciality Media Guide
Media Sizes Supported: A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
Standard Ports: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Rear Hi-Speed USB port Compatible with USB 2.0 Specification (Type A), USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), One Internal Card Slot
Optional Network Ports: Internal MarkNet N8370 802.11b/g/n/a Wireless, NFC
Noise Level: Operating: 53 dBA (Print)
Specified Operating Environment: Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F) / Altitude: 0 - 2,896 Metres (9,500 Feet) / Humidity: 15 to 80% Relative Humidity
Product Guarantee: 1-year Onsite Service + 3-years Parts Only guarantee (Maintenance Kit included)
Size / Weight: H x W x D: 413 x 479 x 489 mm / 32 kg
ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption: TEC: 0.65 kilowatt-hours per week
All information is subject to change without notice. KJL Printer Store & Lexmark are not liable for any errors or omissions.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.