The Lexmark M1246 (36S0320) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Support the success of your mid-size workgroup whilst still minding your budget. The 1-GHz dual-core processor Lexmark M1246 offers up to 44 pages per minute of output and 350 sheets of input, with expandability up to 2000 sheets. Configure, interact and monitor vital system information via its 6-cm colour LCD and keypad or embedded web server. Tackle big jobs and stop less thanks to replacement toner rated at up to 21,000 pages and a long-life imaging unit. You get superior print quality, enhanced security and lower energy consumption.
Get more done
• Tackle your printing workload with the power of a 1-GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of memory.
• Get up to 46-page-per-minute printing.
• Easily configure and monitor vital system information via a 2.4-inch color LCD.
• Use media sizes from A6 to legal in the paper tray, plus smaller media and envelopes in the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder.
Ready when you are
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 21,000 pages** of high-quality printing.
• Maximum input capacity of 2000 pages means fewer interruptions.
• Durable metal frame is designed for longevity
Robust, built-in security
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
• A range of embedded features harden device against attacks.
• Standard Confidential Print feature helps ensure output security via simple PIN.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***.
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Use of post-consumer recycled content in manufacturing saves natural resources.
• Device is rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display 2.4-inch (60 mm) Color LCD display
Print Speed: Up to4 Black: 46 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 6.0 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 512 MB / Maximum: 512 MB / 1.0 GHz MHz
Hard Disk Not Available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 2000 - 15000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 120000 pages per month
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 21,000-page Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to 60000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 5,000-page Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 250-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 150-Sheet Output Bin, Integrated Duplex
Optional Paper Handling 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Lockable Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 350 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 2000 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Envelopes, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal,
Standard Ports USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Optional Network Ports Marknet N8370 WiFi Option
Noise Level: Operating Print: 56 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Temperature: 16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F), Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Altitude: 0 - 5000 Meters (16,404 Feet)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 10.2 x 15.7 x 14.7 in. / 31.1 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.