The Lexmark M1342 (29S0422) is designed for performance, security and ease of use for small workgroups at speeds of up to 40 pages per minute. Next-day delivery available*
Lease from just £9.99 per Month*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
* based on 5-year contract, subject to status
- Printer Service Contracts
With output of up to 40 pages per minute* and a light, compact form factor, the Lexmark M1342 provides fast, dependable performance. Connect via USB, Ethernet or standard Wi-Fi and power through big jobs with a 1-GHz multi-core processor, 256 MB of memory and a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder. The replacement Unison™ toner cartridge prints up to 18,000 pages** and an optional 550-sheet paper tray supports longer print runs. A steel frame drives durability and long-life reliability, whilst standard two-sided printing saves paper, the lifetime fuser minimises maintenance, and Lexmark full-spectrum security helps to protect your network and proprietary information.
Speedy, compact printing
- Get monochrome output at up to 40 pages per minute*, with a first page as fast as 5.9 seconds.
- Tackle your printing workload with the power of a 1-GHz dual-core processor and 256 MB of memory.
- Compact dimensions of 222 mm high x 368 mm wide x 363 mm deep helps it fit almost anywhere.
Connect and control
- Connect via Ethernet, USB and Wi-Fi.
- Simplify mobile printing via Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies.
- Two-line display lets you configure, interact with, and monitor vital system information.
Sustained output, enduring quality
- Replacement Unison™ toner provides up to 18,000 pages** of output for more printing and less downtime.
- Optional paper tray increases total input capacity to 900 sheets to support longer print runs and enhanced media flexibility.
- Steel frame and lifetime imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance.
Robust, built-in security
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
- A range of embedded features harden the device against attacks.
- Standard Confidential Print feature helps ensure output security via simple PIN.
Save paper, save energy
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard.
- Built-in energy-saving modes help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
- The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Programme (LECP) minimise waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display: 2-line All Points Addressable (APA) monochrome LCD display
Print Speed: Up to: Black: 40 ppm (A4)
Time to First Page: As fast as: Black: 5.9 seconds
Print Resolution: Black: 2400 IQ (2400 x 600 dpi), 600 x 600 dpi
Memory: standard: 256 MB / maximum: 256 MB
Hard Disk: Not Available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 800 - 8,000 Pages 2
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to: 80,000 pages per month
Laser Cartridge Yields: up to: 18,000-page High Yield Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to: 40,000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product: 3,000-page Return Programme Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling: 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Integrated Duplex, 150-Sheet Output Bin, 250-Sheet Input
Optional Paper Handling: 550-Sheet Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to: Standard: 350 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 900 pages 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to: Standard: 150 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 150 pages 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported: Paper Labels, Card Stock, Plain Paper, Envelopes, Refer to the Paper & Speciality Media Guide
Media Sizes Supported: A6, Oficio, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, JIS-B5, A4, Legal, A5, Letter, B5 Envelope, Statement, C5 Envelope, Executive, Universal, DL Envelope, Folio, 10 Envelope
Standard Ports: USB Compatible with USB 2.0 Specification (Type B), Fast Ethernet
Noise Level: Operating: 53 dBA (Print)
Specified Operating Environment: Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity / Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F) / Altitude: 0 - 2,896 Metres (9,500 Feet)
Product Guarantee: 1-year Onsite Service + 3-years Parts Only guarantee (Maintenance Kit included)
Size / Weight: H x W x D: 222 x 368 x 363 mm / 9.3 kg
ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption: TEC: 0.47 kilowatt-hours per week
All information is subject to change without notice. KJL Printer Store & Lexmark are not liable for any errors or omissions.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.