The Lexmark M3250 (36S0520) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
From £14.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The Lexmark M3250 prints up to 47 pages per minute and offers the convenience and versatility of e-Task, enhanced security and lower energy consumption. A 1-GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of memory and optional hard drive maximise performance, whilst long-life imaging unit, higher toner yields and optional extra input trays minimise interruptions. Control it all via a tablet-like 10-cm touch screen with the e-Task interface. A compact footprint helps it fit in your space and its durable frame is designed for longevity. Finally, innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
Get more done
• Get up to 50-page-per-minute printing.
• Tackle your printing workload with the power of a 1-GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of memory and optional hard drive.
• Intuitive 4.3-inch color touch screen offers smooth, tablet-like interaction.
Ready when you are
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 21,000 pages of high-quality printing.
• Maximum input capacity of 2300 pages means fewer interruptions.
• Durable metal frame is designed for longevity
Robust, built-in security
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
• A range of embedded features harden device against attacks.
• Go beyond standard Confidential Print with optional security solutions like Print Release.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Use of post-consumer recycled content in manufacturing saves natural resources.
• Device is rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) colour touch screen
Print Speed: Up to4 Black: 50 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 6 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 1024 MB / Maximum: 1024 MB / Dual Core, 800 MHz
Hard Disk Option available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 3000 - 16000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 175000 pages per month
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 21,000-page Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to7 60000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 6,000-page Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 550-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, Integrated Duplex, 250-Sheet Output Bin
Optional Paper Handling 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Lockable Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 650 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 2300 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 250 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 250 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Envelopes, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal,
Standard Ports One Internal Card Slot, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0
Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A)
Optional Network Ports / Optional Local Ports MarkNet N8352 802.11b/g/n Wireless / Internal RS-232C serial, Internal 1284-B Bidirectional Parallel
Noise Level: Operating Print: 55 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Temperature: 16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F), Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Altitude: 0 - 2896 Meters (9,500 Feet)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 12.1 x 15.7 x 15.6 in. / 35.7 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.