The Lexmark M5255 (50G0720) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Lease from just £22.99 per Month*
Optional toner inclusive service contract for just £0.006p per mono print with no minimum volume contracts.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
*based on 5 year contract, subject to status.
- Printer Service Contracts
The Lexmark M5255 brings performance to the large-workgroup monochrome printer class with a first page in just 4.5 seconds and output of up to 52 pages per minute*. Beyond large-workgroup speed, its 4.3-inch e-Task touch screen features tablet-like interactivity and customisable convenience and productivity apps. Behind the colour screen are robust paper handling technology and long-life imaging components that rarely need replacement. Optional finishing adds useful capabilities whilst thoughtful engineering enhances serviceability. And whether you connect via Ethernet, USB or mobile, Lexmark-exclusive full-spectrum security helps to protect your device, your network and your best ideas.
Get more done
• Powerful 1-GHz dual-core processor and up to 5 GB of memory drives printing at up to 55 ppm.*
• Robust paper handling includes reliable feeding of a wide range of media types and sizes, up to 4400 sheets of input and optional finishing.
• Connect via Ethernet, USB, or simple mobile printing options.
Interact with ease
• Intuitive 4.3-inch/10.9-cm color touch screen offers smooth, tablet-like interaction with customizable convenience and productivity apps.
• Front access to the paper path and power button means you’ll virtually never have to access the back of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets.
• Innovative serviceability features, starting with single-door access to parts and supplies, help you resolve problems quickly.
Ready when you are
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 45,000 pages** of high-quality printing.
• Steel frame and durable design stands up to heavy use and harsh environments
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Device is rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP)
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touch screen
Print Speed: Up to6 Black: 55 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 4.5 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 1024 MB / Maximum: 5120 MB / Dual Core, 1000 MHz
Hard Disk Option available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 3000 - 50000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 250000 pages per month
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 45,000-page Extra High Yield Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to 150000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 11,000-page Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 550-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 550-Sheet Output Bin, Integrated Duplex
Optional Paper Handling 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray, 2100-Sheet Tray, 250-Sheet Lockable Tray, 550-Sheet Lockable Tray, 4-Bin Mailbox, Staple Finisher, Staple Punch Finisher, High Capacity Output Expander, Output Expander
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 650 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 4400 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 550 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 2550 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Dual Web Labels, Envelopes, Integrated Labels, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Card Stock
& Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, B5 Envelope, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal, Oficio, A
Standard Ports One Internal Card Slot, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0
Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A)
Optional Network Ports / Optional Local Ports Marknet N8370 WiFi Option, MarkNet N8230 Fiber Ethernet Print Server / Internal RS-232C serial, Internal 1284-B Bidirectional Parallel
Noise Level: Operating Print: 57 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F), Altitude: 0 - 2896 Meters (9,500 Feet)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 17.4 x 16.85 x 20.1 in. / 56.4 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.