The Lexmark XC2326 (40N9393) delivers up to 24 pages per minute, ideal for small workgroups. Next-day delivery available*.
Lease from just £33.99 per Month*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
* based on 5-year contract, subject to status
- Printer Service Contracts
Small workgroup colour versatility is easy to deploy and share with the compact, lightweight Lexmark XC2326 multifunction. Built for reliability, performance and security, it offers lifetime imaging components, output at up to 24 ppm, scanning at up to 90 images per minute, and Lexmark’s exclusive full-spectrum security. With replacement Unison™ toner yields up to 5,500/6,000 mono/colour pages plus media input expandable up to 751 pages, you can print more and stop less. Connect users via USB, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and take control of a 7.2 cm colour touch screen offering built-in cloud connectors for Box, DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
Compact colour versatility
– Get rich, vibrant colour output or copies at up to 24 pages per minute, plus automatic two-sided scanning at up 90 images per minute.
– Tackle your workload with the power of a 1-GHz dualcore processor and 1 GB of memory.
– Compact dimensions of 344.4 mm high x 411.2 mm wide x 394.1 mm deep help it fit almost anywhere.
– Analogue fax provides additional document sending and receiving options.
Connect and command
– Connect via dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, or USB.
– Simplify mobile printing with the Lexmark Mobile Print app, Mopria®, and AirPrint.
– Take command of device settings and monitor vital system functions on a 7.2 cm colour touch screen.
– Built-in cloud connectors let you securely save scans to and retrieve files from popular cloud services Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
Sustained output, enduring quality
– Genuine Unison™ replacement toner offers up to 6,000/5,500 pages (colour/mono) of rich, vibrant colour for more printing and less downtime.
– Single-piece cartridge simplifies supply replacement for fewer interruptions.
– Optional input trays increase total input capacity to 751 sheets to support longer print runs and enhanced media flexibility.
– A steel frame and lifetime imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance.
Robust, built-in security
– Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
Save paper, save energy
– Automatic two-sided printing is standard.
– Built-in energy-saving modes help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
– The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Programme (LECP) minimise waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display: 7.2 cm (2.8-inch) LCD touch panel
Print Speed: Up to: Black: 24.7 ppm (A4) / Colour: 24.7 ppm (A4)
Time to First Page: As fast as: Black: 10.8 seconds / Colour: 11 seconds
Print Resolution: Black: 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi) / Colour: 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
Memory: Standard: 1 GB / Maximum: 1 GB / standard: 1024 MB / maximum: 1024 MB
Hard Disk: Not Available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 750 - 5,000 Pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to: 75,000 pages per month
Copy Speed: Up to: Black: 24.7 cpm (A4) / Colour: 24.7 cpm (A4)
Time to First Copy: as fast as: black: 12.1 seconds / colour: 13.3 seconds
Scanner Type / ADF Scan: Flatbed scanner with ADF / DADF (single pass Duplex)
A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed: Up to: Mono: 90 / 96 sides per minute / Colour: 40 / 42 sides per minute
A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed: Up to: Mono: 45 / 48 sides per minute / Colour: 20 / 21 sides per minute
ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to: 50 pages 75 gsm bond
Standard Ports: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), 802.11ac Wireless, Front Hi-Speed USB port Compatible with USB 2.0 Specification (Type A), USB 2.0
Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B)
Noise Level: Operating: 51/52 dBA (Print) / 56 dBA (Copy) / 55 dBA (Scan)
Specified Operating Environment: Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity / Altitude: 0 - 3,048 Metres (10,000 Feet) / Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F)
Product Guarantee: 1-year Onsite Service + 3-years Parts Only guarantee (Maintenance Kit included)
Size / Weight: H x W x D: 344.4 x 411.2 x 394.1 mm / 19.4 kg
ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption: TEC: 0.37 kilowatt-hours per week
All information is subject to change without notice. KJL Printer Store & Lexmark are not liable for any errors or omissions.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.