The Lexmark XM1242 (36S0740) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use multifunctional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Rated print speeds of up to 40 ppm, plus fax, scan and copy functions come together in the XM1242, powered by a 1-GHz dual-core processor, a full gigabyte of memory and two-sided automatic document feeder. There’s standard USB and ethernet for easy connectivity and secure networking, plus optional Wi-Fi. Start with the 350 sheets of standard input and expand it up to 900. You’ll stop less for service thanks to long-life 60,000-page imaging units and replacement toner cartridges that print up to 21,000 pages.
Get more done
• Fax, print, copy and scan with the power of a multi-core processor and 1 GB of memory.
• Print at up to 42 pages per minute and scan up to 45 images per minute.
• Intuitive 4.3-inch color touch screen offers smooth, tablet-like interaction.
• Built-in productivity apps save time and improve efficiency
Ready when you are
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 21,000 pages of high-quality printing.
• Maximum input capacity of 900 pages means fewer interruptions.
• Durable metal frame is designed for longevity
Robust, built-in security
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
• A range of embedded features harden device against attacks.
• Go beyond standard Confidential Print with optional security solutions like Print Release.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Use of post-consumer recycled content in manufacturing saves natural resources.
• Device is rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touch screen
Print Speed: Up to4 Black: 42 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 6.25 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 1024 MB / Maximum: 1024 MB / Dual Core, 1000 MHz
Hard Disk Not Available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 1000 - 10000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 100000 pages per month
Copy Speed: Up to Black: 42 cpm
Time to First Copy: As fast as Black: 6.25 seconds
Scanner Type / ADF Scan Flatbed scanner with ADF / RADF (Reversing Duplex)
A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 20 / 20 sides per minute / Color: 10.5 / 10.5 sides per minute
A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 42 / 45 sides per minute / Color: 20 / 22 sides per minute
ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to 50 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 21,000-page Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to5 60000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 3,000-page starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 250-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 150-Sheet Output Bin, Integrated Duplex
Optional Paper Handling 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Lockable Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 350 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 900 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Envelopes, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal,
Standard Ports USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A)
Optional Network Ports Marknet N8372 WiFi Option
Noise Level: Operating Print: 55 dBA / Copy: 55 dBA / Scan: 55 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F), Altitude: 0 - 5000 Meters (16,404 Feet)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 18.4 x 15.7 x 16.9 in. / 42.8 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.