The Lexmark C9235 (29S0492) delivers up to 40 pages per minute, ideal for demanding workloads. Next-day delivery available*.
Lease from just £15.99 per Month*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
* based on 5-year contract, subject to status
- Printer Service Contracts
Built with the essential features that small workgroups need, the XM1342 multifunction supports output of up to 40 pages per minute, plus double-side automatic scanning, copying and faxing. Light and compact, it fits almost anywhere and lets you connect via USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi. The 7.2 cm colour touchscreen includes built-in cloud connectivity to enhance workflow. Standard two-sided printing saves paper, whilst Lexmark full-spectrum security helps to protect your network and proprietary information. An optional 550-sheet paper tray, plus a replacement Unison™ toner cartridge that offers up to 18,000 pages of output, provides longer print runs and greater media flexibility.
Compact monochrome versatility
– Get monochrome output at up to 40 pages per minute*, with a first page as fast as 5.9 seconds.
– Capture documents with double-side automatic scanning at up to 92 A4-size images per minute.
– Tackle your workload with the power of a 1-GHz dualcore processor and 512 MB of memory.
– Compact dimensions of 339 mm high x 411 mm wide x 366 mm deep help it fit almost anywhere.
Connect and command
– Connect via Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB.
– Simplify mobile printing via Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies.
– Take command of printing, copying, faxing, and automatic two-sided scanning with a 7.2 cm colour touch screen.
– Built-in cloud connectors help you save scans to and retrieve files from popular cloud services Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
Sustained output, enduring quality
– Available Unison™ toner provides up to 18,000 pages of output sheets for more printing and less downtime.
– Optional paper tray increases total input capacity to 900 sheets to support longer print runs and enhanced media flexibility.
– Steel frame and lifetime imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance.
Robust, built-in security
– Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
– A range of embedded features harden the device against attacks.
– Standard Confidential Print feature helps ensure output security via simple PIN.
Save paper, save energy
– Automatic two-sided printing is standard.
– Built-in energy-saving modes help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
– The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Programme (LECP) minimise waste and support recycling (availability varies by country).
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display: 7.2 cm (2.8-inch) LCD touch panel
Print Speed: Up to: Up to: Black: 40 ppm (A4)
Time to First Page: As fast as: Black: 5.9 seconds
Print Resolution: Black: 2400 IQ (2400 x 600 dpi), 300 x 300 dpi, 1200 IQ (1200 x 600 dpi), 600 x 600 dpi
Memory: standard: 512 MB / maximum: 512 MB
Hard Disk: Not Available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 800 - 8,000 Pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to: 80,000 pages per month
Copy Speed: Up to: Black: 39 cpm (A4)
Time to First Copy: As fast as: black: 5.9 seconds
Scanner Type / ADF Scan: Flatbed scanner with ADF / DADF (single pass Duplex)
A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed: Up to: Mono: 92 / 96 sides per minute / Colour: 40 / 42 sides per minute
A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed: Up to: Mono: 46 / 48 sides per minute / Colour: 20 / 21 sides per minute
ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to: 50 pages 75 gsm bond
Standard Ports: USB Compatible with USB 2.0 Specification (Type B), Fast Ethernet
Noise Level: Operating: 53 dBA (Print) / 59 dBA (Copy) / 58 dBA (Scan)
Specified Operating Environment: Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity / Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F) / Altitude: 0 - 2,896 Metres (9,500 Feet)
Product Guarantee: 1-year Onsite Service + 3-years Parts Only guarantee (Maintenance Kit included)
Size / Weight: H x W x D: 339 x 411 x 366 mm / 12.8 kg
ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption: TEC: 0.54 kilowatt-hours per week
All information is subject to change without notice. KJL Printer Store & Lexmark are not liable for any errors or omissions.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.