The Lexmark XM5365 (25B1200) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use multifunctional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Lease from just £42.95 per Month*
Optional toner inclusive service contract for just £0.006p per mono print with no minimum volume contracts.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
* based on 5 year contract, subject to status
- Printer Service Contracts
Put output at up to 61 pages per minute* and scanning at up to 144 sides per minute in more places with the Lexmark XM5365, the multifunction product with features and performance to satisfy even large workgroups. Robust paper handling technology is designed to make printing more reliable, whilst long-life imaging components increase uptime and thoughtful engineering enhances serviceability. A tablet-like 17.8 cm class [7-inch] touch screen with the customisable convenience and productivity apps of the e-Task interface keeps you informed and in control, whether you connect via Ethernet, USB or mobile. And Lexmark-exclusive full-spectrum security helps to protect your device, your network and your best ideas.
Get more done
• Powerful 1.2-GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory drives printing at up to 65 ppm* and scanning at up to 150 sides per minute.
• Robust paper handling includes reliable feeding of a wide range of media types and sizes and up to 3300 sheets of input.
• Connect via Ethernet, USB, or simple mobile printing options
Ready when you are
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 45,000 pages** of high-quality printing.
• Steel frame and durable design stands up to heavy use and harsh environments.
Interact with ease
• Intuitive 7-inch class/17.8-cm color touch screen offers smooth, tablet-like interaction with customizable convenience and productivity apps.
• Front access to the paper path and power button means you’ll virtually never have to access the back of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets.
• Innovative serviceability features, starting with single-door access to parts and supplies, help you resolve problems quickly.
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***.
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Device is rated EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP).
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 7-inch (17.8 cm) color touch screen
Print Speed: Up to6 Black: 65 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 4.2 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 2048 MB / Maximum: 6144 MB / Quad Core, 1200 MHz
Hard Disk Option available
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 5000 - 75000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 300000 pages per month
Copy Speed: Up to6 Black: 65 cpm
Time to First Copy: As fast as Black: 4.2 seconds
Scanner Type / ADF Scan Flatbed scanner with ADF / DADF (single pass Duplex)
A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 144 / 150 sides per minute / Color: 144 / 150 sides per minute
A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 72 / 75 sides per minute / Color: 72 / 75 sides per minute
ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to 200 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 45,000-page Extra High Yield Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to 150000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 11,000-page Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 550-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 550-Sheet Output Bin, Integrated Duplex
Optional Paper Handling 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray, 2100-Sheet Tray, 250-Sheet Lockable Tray, 550-Sheet Lockable Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 650 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 3300 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 550 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 550 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Dual Web Labels, Envelopes, Integrated Labels, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, B5 Envelope, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal, Oficio, A6
Standard Ports One Internal Card Slot, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0
Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Two Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified ports (Type A)
Optional Network Ports / Optional Local Ports Internal MarkNet N8350 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Marknet N8370 WiFi Option / Internal RS-232C serial, Internal 1284-B Bidirectional Parallel
Noise Level: Operating Print: 57 dBA / Copy: 60 dBA / Scan: 56 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F), Altitude: 0 - 2896 Meters (9,500 Feet)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 29.1 x 22.0 x 22.8 in. / 97.2 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.