The Lexmark XM5370 (25B1246) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use multifunctional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
From £39.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Output of up to 66 ppm* and a standard hard disk with OCR help the Lexmark XM5370 monochrome multifunction product to meet large-workgroup needs, in a size that allows flexible placement. Robust paper handling technology is designed to make printing more reliable, whilst long-life imaging components increase uptime and thoughtful engineering enhances serviceability. A tablet-like 17.8 cm class [7-inch] touch screen with the customisable convenience and productivity apps of the e-Task interface keeps you informed and in control, whether you connect via Ethernet, USB or simple mobile printing options. And Lexmark-exclusive full-spectrum security helps to protect your device, your network and your best ideas.
Get more done
• Powerful 1.2-GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory drives printing at up to 66 ppm* and scanning at up to 144 sides per minute.
• Robust paper handling includes reliable feeding of a wide range of media types and sizes and up to 3,300 sheets of input.
• Hard disk enables included OCR and enhanced scanning capabilities.
• Connect via Ethernet, USB, or simple mobile printing options.
Ready when you are
• Long-life fuser and imaging components extend uptime.
• Unison™ Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 45,000 pages** of high-quality printing.
• Steel frame and durable design stands up to heavy use and harsh environments.
Interact with ease
• Intuitive 7-inch (17.8-cm) colour touch screen offers smooth, tablet-like interaction with customisable convenience and productivity apps.
• Front access to the paper path and power button means you’ll virtually never have to access the back of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets.
• Innovative serviceability features, starting with single-door access to parts and supplies, help you resolve problems quickly.
• Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device and over the network.
• Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***
Built for planet earth
• Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
• Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
• Device is rated EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR® certified.
• Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP).
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 7-inch (17.8 cm) colour touch screen
Print Speed: Up to6 Black: 66 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 4.0 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 2048 MB / Maximum: 6144 MB / Quad Core, 1200 MHz
Hard Disk Included in configuration
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 5000 - 100000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 350000 pages per month
Copy Speed: Up to Black: 66 cpm
Time to First Copy: as fast as Black: 4.0 seconds
Scanner Type / ADF Scan Flatbed scanner with ADF / DADF (single pass Duplex)
A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed: Up to / Duplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 144 / 150 sides per minute / Colour: 144 / 150 sides per minute
A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed: Up to / Scan Speed: Up to Black: 72 / 75 sides per minute / Colour: 72 / 75 sides per minute
ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to 200 pages 75 gsm bond
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 45,000-page Extra High Yield Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to 150000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 11,000-page Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 550-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 550-Sheet Output Bin, Integrated Duplex
Optional Paper Handling 250-Sheet Tray, 550-Sheet Tray, 2100-Sheet Tray, 250-Sheet Lockable Tray, 550-Sheet Lockable Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 650 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 3300 pages 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 550 pages 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 550 pages 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Dual Web Labels, Envelopes, Integrated Labels, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Paper & Specialty Media Guide
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, B5 Envelope, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal, Oficio, A6
Standard Ports One Internal Card Slot, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0
Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A)
Optional Network Ports / Optional Local Ports Marknet N8370 WiFi Option, MarkNet N8230 Fiber Ethernet Print Server, Marknet N8372 WiFi Option / Internal RS-232C serial, Internal 1284-B Bidirectional Parallel
Noise Level: Operating Print: 57 dBA / Copy: 60 dBA / Scan: 56 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Temperature: 10 to 32°C (50 to 90°F), Altitude: 0 - 2896 Meters (9,500 Feet)
Size (mm - H x W x D) / Weight 739.1 x 558.8 x 578.4 mm / 44.1 kg
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.