Lexmark XM9145 with 2 cassettes
The Lexmark XM9145 (26Z0202) is an A3, black & white, easy-to-use multifunctional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
From £99.99 per Month*
Optional toner inclusive service contract for just £0.005p per mono print with no minimum volume contracts.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
* based on 5 year contract, subject to status
- Printer Service Contracts
High-volume output, long-life components, solid security and advanced finishing make the Lexmark XM9145 the foundation of SRA3-capable multi-function monochrome products from Lexmark. The products’ on-screen e-Task interface offers solutions to customise the user experience, integrate with other devices, and solve special business challenges. Long-life replaceable components, fast wake-up, energy-saving modes and duplex printing reduce your environmental footprint. Gigabit Ethernet, USB and optional parallel ports, with optional wireless connectivity and mobile printing, support maximum connectivity. And a comprehensive set of enterprise-class network security features and protocols are built in to protect your device, your information and your network.
Environmental protection is a shared responsibility
Through work with industry groups, Lexmark helps guide the formation of standards and guiding principles for environmental sustainability
Advanced features and flexible media handling
High-volume output, long-life components, solid security and advanced finishing make the Lexmark XM9100 Series the ultimate monochrome SRA3-capable multifunction product from Lexmark.
• The XM9100 Series takes only seconds to produce a first page, then prints up to 45-65 pages per minute2, depending on the model.
• Print complex pages quickly with a powerful 800 MHz dual-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
• The photoconductor unit is rated for up to 125,000 pages, while the fuser can reach up to 720,000 pages. Replacing fewer components over the life of the product not only saves resources, but means less maintenance and more uninterrupted productivity.
• Your device, your information and your network are more secure with features like remote manageability, network security, and secure storage and optional print release.
• Finishing options for the XM9100 Series devices include single or multi-position stapling, offset stacking, hole-punching, and both trifold and saddle-stitched booklets
Productivity with a user focus
Print from anywhere, scan faster, and interact via a clear and customizable user interface.
• Lexmark Mobile Print allows users to print from anywhere via mobile devices, as well as desktop computers.
• Integrated two-sided printing, a user-selectable option, saves paper and doesn’t slow you down, printing individual sheet sides (images) at up to 65 ppm.
• With the ability to process up to 140 images per minute through the duplexing automatic document feeder, your staff can digitize hard copy originals faster, freeing them sooner for more important things.
• The XM9100 Series’ tilting, 10-inch class color touch screen keeps users informed of device status and error messages, while visually guiding them through tasks like replacing a toner cartridge.
• The large, vivid display is also ideal for print and scan preview, and has magnification and reverse image options to assist users with varying abilities.
• Lexmark’s innovative e-Task user interface makes it easy to take advantage of pre-installed solutions to meet business process needs.
Propel your business forward
Our solutions are designed with your productivity in mind. The Lexmark XM9100 Series is based on the eSF (Embedded Solutions Framework) platform that lets you interact with business applications directly on the device or with a server, on premise or hosted in “the cloud.” Reduce unnecessary printing and simplify work processes with Lexmark solutions.
Navigate to efficiency
The Lexmark color touch screen is a key access point for your device. The series’ extra-large, customizable 10-inch class color touch screen features the powerful and interactive eTask user interface. It gives you the ability to preview thumbnails of documents prior to printing, as well as change print job settings at the device. You can even view, select and print specific pages within a document directly from the touch screen. Its easy-to-use, intuitive navigation provides fast access to functions and shortcuts.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Display Lexmark e-Task 10-inch (25 cm) class color touch screen
Print Speed: Up to6 Black: 70 ppm
Time to First Page: As fast as Black: 4.5 seconds
Print Resolution Black: 1200 Image Quality, 1200 x 1200 dpi, 2400 Image Quality, 300 x 300 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
Memory / Processor Standard: 2048 MB / Maximum: 6144 MB / Quad Core, 1200 MHz
Hard Disk Included in configuration
Recommended Monthly Page Volume 5000 - 100000 pages
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to3 350000 pages per month
Copy Speed: Up to Black: 70 cpm
Time to First Copy: As fast as Black: 4.0 seconds
Scanner Type / ADF Scan Flatbed scanner with ADF / DADF (single pass Duplex)
A4/Ltr Duplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 144 / 150 sides per minute / Color: 144 / 150 sides per minute
A4/Ltr Simplex Scan Speed: Up to Black: 72 / 75 sides per minute / Color: 72 / 75 sides per minute
ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to 200 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Laser Cartridge Yields (up to) 45,000-page Extra High Yield Cartridge
Imaging Unit Estimated Yield: Up to 150000 pages, based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and ~ 5% coverage
Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product 11,000-page Starter Return Program Toner Cartridge
Included Paper Handling 550-Sheet Input, 100-Sheet Multipurpose Feeder, 550-Sheet Output Bin, Offset Stacker, Integrated Duplex, 550-Sheet Tray
Optional Paper Handling 550-Sheet Tray
Paper Input Capacity: Up to Standard: 1200 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 2300 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Paper Output Capacity: Up to Standard: 1050 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond / Maximum: 1050 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Media Types Supported Card Stock, Dual Web Labels, Envelopes, Integrated Labels, Paper Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
Media Sizes Supported 10 Envelope, 7 3/4 Envelope, 9 Envelope, A4, A5, B5 Envelope, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Executive, Folio, JIS-B5, Legal, Letter, Statement, Universal, Oficio, A6
Standard Ports One Internal Card Slot, USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Front USB 2.0
Specification Hi-Speed Certified port (Type A), Two Rear USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified ports (Type A)
Optional Network Ports / Optional Local Ports Internal MarkNet N8350 802.11b/g/n Wireless / Internal RS-232C serial, Internal 1284-B Bidirectional Parallel
Noise Level: Operating Print: 56 dBA / Copy: 59 dBA / Scan: 57 dBA
Specified Operating Environment Temperature: 16 to 32°C (60 to 90°F), Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity, Altitude: 0 - 2896 Meters (9,500 Feet)
Size (in. - H x W x D) / Weight (lb.) 45.3 x 27.0 x 27.3 in. / 147.6 lb.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.