Kyocera 1702V80KL0 / MK-8525A Maintenance Kit
This Kyocera Maintenance Kit is suitable for ECOSYS P8060cdn, TASKalfa 4052ci, 4053ci, 5052ci, 5053ci, 6052ci and 6053ci printers after 600,000 pages.
- Printer Service Contracts
What is the MK-8525A Maintenance Kit?
The 1702V80KL0, MK-8525A, MK8525A or MK 8525A kit extends your Kyocera printer’s life. It contains key components which will need replacing after an extended period to ensure your printer works at optimum efficiency and performance does not decline.
Why would I need this Kyocera Maintenance Kit?
Installing the brand-new parts from this original Kyocera 1702V80KL0 Maintenance Kit will extend the life of your printer. This kit is made from genuine Kyocera parts built specifically for your printer, meaning reliable operation is guaranteed, even in the most demanding of environments.
When would I need to install this service kit to my Kyocera printer?
Fitting this kit is recommended every 600,000 pages to maintain true printer efficiency.
Will this kit work for my printer?
This Maintenance Kit is suitable for the following Kyocera printers:
• ECOSYS P8060cdn
• TASKalfa 4052ci
• TASKalfa 4053ci
• TASKalfa 5052ci
• TASKalfa 5053ci
• TASKalfa 6052ci
• TASKalfa 6053ci
Want to know more about maintenance kits?
Take a look at our Guide to Maintenance Kits for Printers and Photocopiers.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.