Kyocera TASKalfa 2021
The TASKalfa 2021 (1102ZP3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Up to 20/10 pages per minute A4/A3, 600 × 600 dpi (print/scan/copy), fast 1200 (1800 × 600 dpi) print quality, Up to 23 images per minute (600 dpi, A4), Approx. 5.7 seconds or less.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 2021 and 2321 are the perfect compact B/W multifunctional printers for your growing business. The B/W prints and copies they produce are of excellent image quality. Operating these devices is straightforward via their easy-to-use control panel. In addition, their standard colour scanning with optional network capabilities will make these devices ideal for demanding offices with little space for their office equipment.
- Standard print and colour scan functionality.
- Standard paper capacity of 400 sheets, expandable to 1,300 sheets.
- Optional 50-sheet reversing document processor and fax.
- Efficient and userfriendly ID card copy functionality
- Long-life components for exceptional efficiency and reliability.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 20 pages A4 per minute, up to 10 pages A3 per minute
Fast 1200 (1800 × 600 dpi) print quality, 600 × 600 dpi (print/scan/copy)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
Main unit: 565 × 527 × 455 mm
Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets, 45 – 160 g/m2, A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal; Standard universal paper cassette: 300 sheets, 64 – 105 g/m2, A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal;
Max. input capacity with options: 1,300 sheets A4
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long-run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as, drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with an SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.