Kyocera TASKalfa 2320
The TASKalfa 2320 (1102XS3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Up to 23/10 pages per minute A4/A3, 600 × 600 dpi (print/scan/copy), fast 1200 (1800 × 600 dpi) print quality, Up to 23 images per minute (600 dpi, A4), Approx. 5.7 seconds or less.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Economically attractive, the TASKalfa 2020 and 2320, B/W multifunctional printers are your highly reliable business partners. These printers are easy to operate via their straightforward operational panel. With their compact design, they virtually fit in any work environment and saves valuable office space. The devices offer exceptional high durability and deliver the professional quality that your business demands whenever you need it.
- Standard print and colour scan functionality.
- Standard paper capacity of 400 sheets, expandable to 1,300 sheets.
- Optional 50-sheet reversing document processor.
- Optional duplex unit for cost-saving double-sided printing and copying.
- Long-life components for exceptional efficiency and reliability.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
up to 23 pages A4 per minute, up to 10 pages A3 per minute
Fast 1200 (1800 × 600 dpi) print quality, 600 × 600 dpi (print/scan/copy)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
Main unit: 565 × 527 × 455 mm
Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets, 45 – 160 g/m2, A3, A4, A5, A6, Ledger, Letter, Legal; Standard universal paper cassette: 300 sheets, 64 – 105 g/m2, A3, A4, A5, Ledger, Letter, Legal;
Max. input capacity with options: 1,300 sheets A4
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long-run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as, drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with an SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.