Kyocera TASKalfa 2553ci
The TASKalfa 2553ci (1102VH3NL0) is a medium-sized, A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
25ppm black and white, 25ppm colour duplex MFP, SRA3 capable, 4GB, 32GB SSD, opt 320GB hard drive, print and scan system.
From £49.99 per Month (Subject to Status)
PLEASE NOTE: The image shown has 4 cassettes. The above pricing is for the standard machine with document feeder, 2 cassettes and cabinet.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
When looking for a highly flexible MFP with equally high-quality, vibrant colour, look no further than the new TASKalfa 2553ci. Advanced technology ensures perfect document management and production regardless of whether you’re printing, copying or scanning. The high-quality flexibility continues with its wide range of paper-handling and modular finishing options, so rest assured this latest multifunctional device will handle all of your office document requirements time and time again.
- Up to 25 pages per minute A4 in b/w and colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + optional 320 GB HDD memory and storage
- Selectable one-path duplex and 2 reversing document processors
- Comprehensive support for all state of-the-art mobile communications
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
TASKalfa 2553ci: Up to 25/12 ppm A4/A3 in colour and black and white
1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + optional 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2 , upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.