Kyocera TASKalfa 308ci
The TASKalfa 308ci (1102WL3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
30ppm, A4 multifunctional with standard 75 Sheet-reversing document processor, copy, print, colour scan, duplex, network ready laser printer with optional fax functionality, with HyPAS.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 308ci has been designed to fulfill the needs of ambitious teams with the demand for excellent output quality and professional finishing. It offers all the functionalities you would expect from a sophisticated MFP – easily accessible with an intuitive structured touchscreen.
The various paper handling options allow the user to increase the standard input-capacity to up to 3,100 sheets and the optional 300 sheet-internal finisher staples up to 50 sheets in 3 positions. Our renowned long-life components incorporated in this device make it exceptionally reliable and keep waste and the downtime to an absolute minimum.
- Up to 30 pages per minute a4 in b/w, colour in simplex and duplex
- Time to first copy: 7.0/ 8.0 seconds in b/w / colour
- High standard capacities of 600 sheets (input) and 500 sheets (output)
- Double sided print, copy, scan and fax (opt.) functionality
- Individual paper handling including internal finishing option and various paper feeders for up to 3,100 sheets and 5 media types (opt.)
- Security-oriented (opt.): easy authentication with support of multiple USB card technologies, data security kit
- HyPAS solution platform enables powerful customisations
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency, reliability and less waste
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 30 pages A4 per minute in colour, black and white, simplex, duplex
600 x 600 dpi
Multibit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
Standard 1,024 MB, max. 2,048 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
550 x 507.5 x 736.6 mm
100-sheet multipurpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 3,100 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
You may also like…
Kyocera CB5110H Wooden Cabinet
High wooden cabinet for storing paper and toner supplies (note if MT-5100 or DF-5100 are fitted then additional stabilisers ST-5110 must be fitted)