Kyocera TASKalfa 3212i
The TASKalfa 3212ci (1102V73NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
An A4/A3 monochrome Multi-Functional product with 32 page per minute efficiency (A4) is perfect for small offices and workgroups with advanced functionality, usability and customisable solutions.
- Up to 32/17 pages A4/A3 per minute
- Highly productive, professional print, copy, colour scan and optional fax functionality
- Clear and sharp texts and fine lines with 1200 x 1200 dpi printing
- 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD + optional 320GB HDD memory and storage
- Low power consumption saves energy
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
- HyPAS solution platform enables powerful customisations
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 32 pages A4 per minute, Up to 17 pages A3 per minute, Duplex print speed: 29 page per minute, A4, Duplex copy speed: 29 page per minute, A4
1200 x 1200 dpi (print, at reduced speed), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
594 x 696 x 683 mm
Standard 2GB + 32GB SSD, Max. 2GB + 32GB SSD
+ 320GB HDD
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera Card Authentication Kit B (AC)
Card Authentication Kit B (AC).
Card reader not included.