Kyocera TASKalfa 3253ci
The TASKalfa 3253ci (1102VG3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 3253ci provides high-quality, vibrant colour output and maximum flexibility for your office. Whether printing, copying or scanning, advanced technology delivers perfect document management. Superior sharpness and vividness will amaze you and a variety of paper-handling and modular finishing options mean this new multifunctional device can be relied upon to comfortably handle all of your office document requirements, too. Thanks to our software platform HyPAS you can easily tailor the TASKalfa 3253ci to your needs, no matter how your business workflow is organised.
- Up to 32 pages per minute A4 in b/w and colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + optional 320 GB HDD memory and storage
- Comprehensive mobile device support for all common technologies
- Optional Fiery Controller for highest productivity and colour quality
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 32/16 ppm A4/A3 in colour and black and white
1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + optional 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2 , upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera 1203RL3NL0 / PF-7120 Paper Feeder
This Kyocera A4 Paper Side Deck is suitable for a range of TASKalfa & ECOSYS printers, please see below.