Kyocera TASKalfa 351ci
35ppm black and white, 35ppm colour A4 duplex MFP, fax, print & colour scan, duplex, network ready laser printer, with HyPAS capability.
TASKalfa 351ci, Standard machine comes with Doc Feeder and 1 Cassettes.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this printer.
- DOWNLOAD PDF / CONFIGURE YOUR PRINTER
- Printer Service Contracts
This compact A4 colour MFP is ready to support small and medium-sized workgroups with high speed and superior performance to finalise daily print, scan, and copy tasks within a short period of time. The integrated standard fax functionality also makes a complete offering for the office.
Complex tasks are made easy with integrated program keys or dedicated HyPAS apps, which optimise the document workflow, while its exceptional reliability makes this the ideal A4 colour MFP to deal with peak volumes.
- Up to 35 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- High speed controller with 1 GHz CPU and 1 GB memory
- High speed scan with up to 60ipm via 75-sheet document processor
- Compact design with full functionality
- Double-sided print, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard
- 7-inch full-colour touch panel with home screen provides ease of use
- HyPAS solution platform enables powerful customisations
- Long-life components for exceptional efficiency and reliability
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 35 pages A4 per minute in colour and black and white
600 x 600 dpi, multibit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan / copy)
Standard 1,024 MB, max. 2,048 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
475 x 558 x 616 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 1,850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera 1203PK0KL1 / PF-5100 Paper Feeder
This Kyocera Paper Tray is suitable for a range of TASKalfa & ECOSYS printers, please see below.