Kyocera TASKalfa 356ci
35ppm, A4 multifunctional with copy, print, colour scan, duplex, network ready laser printer with optional fax functionality, with HyPAS.
TASKalfa 356ci with document feeder
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
This A4 colour multifunctional astounds with an amazing print quality of 1,200dpi and a range of paper handling possibilities. You can choose from a number of paper feeders and various finishing options to fit the device to your specific office demands.
All needed functionalities can be quickly and easily accessed via the large touch screen with an intuitive menu structure and thanks to KYOCERA’s open solution platform HyPAS you can set up the device to help you further optimize your document workflow.
- Up to 35 pages per minute A4 in b/w, colour in simplex and duplex
- Scans up to 120 images per minute with one-path document processor (opt.)
- Time to first copy: 5.9/7.3 seconds in b/w and colour
- Media flexibility: printing from A6 to banner size of up to 1,220 mm lengths
- Individual paper handling including productive finishing options and various paper feeders for up to 3,100 sheets and 5 media types (opt.)
- Security-oriented (opt.): Easy authentication with support of multiple USB card technologies, Data Security Kit
- Fax (opt.) functions with up to 600 dpi, super G3, Dual Fax, Network Fax, Internet Fax
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency, reliability and less waste
* Next-day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 35 pages
(A4 per minute in colour, black and white, simplex, duplex)
1,200 x 1,200 dpi print at reduced speed
Multibit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
Standard 2,048 MB
8 GB SSD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
550 x 507 x 612.8 mm (without document processor)
100-sheet multipurpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 3,100 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.