Kyocera TASKalfa 4003i
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product. We recommend the Kyocera TASKalfa 5003i as a perfect substitute.
40ppm black and white duplex MFP, SRA3 capable, 4GB, 320GB HDD, print and scan system.
TASKalfa 4003i, Doc Feeder, 2 Paper Cassettes and Cabinet.
- DOWNLOAD PDF / CONFIGURE YOUR PRINTER
- Printer Service Contracts
The new TASKalfa 4003i is a reliable multifunctional device that’ll put you firmly in charge of your office document management. Highly flexible, productive and reliable, this office all-rounder offers a wide range of digital document solutions that’ll optimise your workflow. The intuitive colour touchscreen offers access to a world of copying, printing, colour scanning and optional faxing possibilities and numerous paper-handling and finishing options will ensure its name is written in offices for years to come.
- Up to 40 pages per minute in A4 format
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 and beyond for up to 7,150 sheets
- Productive finishing options including a space-saving inner finisher
- 4 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD Memory and storage
- Highly productive colour scanning
- Comprehensive support for all state-of-the-art mobile communications
- Long-life components providing efficiency and reliability, and less waste
Up to 40/20 ppm A4/A3
1,200 x 1,200 dpi
2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2 , upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.