Kyocera TASKalfa 406ci
40ppm, A4 multifunctonal with copy, print, colour scan, duplex, network ready laser printer with optional fax functionality, with HyPAS.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- DOWNLOAD PDF / CONFIGURE YOUR PRINTER
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 406ci is the ideal companion for workgroups that demand best functionality, paper handling diversity and excellent document output quality in colour.
The device convinces with fast output- and scanning-speeds as well as with paper handling possibilities like high capacity finishing and paper supplies, which have been designed to suit the requirements for long uninterrupted print runs.
Our unique long-life components, that are extraordinarily durable and reliable, provide productive document output whilst keeping the downtime and waste to an absolute minimum.
- Up to 40 pages per minute A4 in b/ w, colour in simplex and duplex
- Scans up to 120 images per minute with one-path duplex document processor (opt.)
- Time to first copy: 5.8 /6.9 seconds in b/ w and colour
- Individual paper handling including productive finishing options and various paper feeders for up to 3,100 sheets and 5 media types (opt.)
- Excellent print quality of up to 1,200 dpi
- 2 GB RAM + 320 GB HDD memory and storage
- Security-oriented (opt.): Easy authentication with support of multiple USB Card technologies, Data Security Kit
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency, reliability and less waste
- Exceptionally-low printing costs in its class
Up to 40 pages
(A4 per minute in colour, black and white, simplex, duplex)
1,200 x 1,200 dpi print at reduced speed
Multibit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
Standard 2,048 MB
320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
550 x 507 x 612.8 mm (without document processor)
100-sheet multipurpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 3,100 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.