Kyocera TASKalfa 408ci
The TASKalfa 408ci (1102V53NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Up to 40 pages A4 per minute in colour and black and white, simplex, duplex, DP-5100 up to 60 ipm; DP-5120 up to 120 ipm; DP-5130 up to 170 ipm, Approx. 5.4 / 6.4 seconds or less in b/w / colour.
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £46.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
A4 colour Multi-Functional Product with capacity to print 40 pages per minute: This product is best for medium-sized workgroups and offers advanced functionalities, including finishing options which are rarely available for A4 devices.
- Single pass document processor with double feed and staple detection.
- Standard double-sided colour print, copy, scan and optional fax functionality.
- High-level build in security features including data encryption, Trusted Platform Module and Secure Boot.
- Flexible Finishing options including staple and hole-punch.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.