Kyocera TASKalfa 5053ci
The TASKalfa 5053ci (1102VD3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
50ppm black and white, 50ppm colour duplex MFP, SRA3 capable, 4GB, 320GB hard drive, print and scan system. Price over includes Doc Feeder and cabinet.
From £69.99 per Month (Subject to Status)
TASKalfa 5053ci, Doc Feeder, 2 Cassettes, Cabinet
The TASKalfa 5053ci is a multi-faceted device that offers equal amounts of impressive speed, versatility and high-quality colour print brilliance in one package. When dealing with large output volumes, you can rely on KYOCERA’s long-life technology to minimise downtime and keep things running smoothly. Finally, the TASKalfa 5053ci fits easily into your own existing business workflow thanks to our HyPAS solution platform or additional Fiery controller.
- Up to 50 pages per minute A4 in colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Advanced paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 and beyond for up to 7,150 sheets
- Various paper feeders and productive finishing options
- Up to 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD memory and storage
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability, and less waste
- Optional Fiery Controller for highest productivity and colour quality
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 50/25 ppm A4/A3 in colour and black and white
1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2 , upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard