Kyocera TASKalfa 5053ci
The TASKalfa 5053ci (1102VD3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
50ppm black and white, 50ppm colour duplex MFP, SRA3 capable, 4GB, 320GB hard drive, print and scan system. Price over includes Doc Feeder and cabinet.
From £79.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 5053ci is a multi-faceted device that offers equal amounts of impressive speed, versatility and high-quality colour print brilliance in one package. When dealing with large output volumes, you can rely on KYOCERA’s long-life technology to minimise downtime and keep things running smoothly. Finally, the TASKalfa 5053ci fits easily into your own existing business workflow thanks to our HyPAS solution platform or additional Fiery controller.
- Up to 50 pages per minute A4 in colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Advanced paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 and beyond for up to 7,150 sheets
- Various paper feeders and productive finishing options
- Up to 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD memory and storage
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability, and less waste
- Optional Fiery Controller for highest productivity and colour quality
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 50/25 ppm A4/A3 in colour and black and white
1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2 , upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.