Kyocera TASKalfa 508ci
The TASKalfa 508ci (1102WH3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
The TASKalfa 508ci is a powerful A4 colour MFP for small to medium sized workgroups in medium to large corporate environment where durable operations and flexible finishing are required. A renewed 7″ operation screen with intuitive operation such as scroll and slide, pinch in/pinch out like smartphones and tablets. Advanced security functionality like secure boot, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and standard Data Security Kit.
- Single pass document processor with double feed and staple detection.
- Standard double-sided colour print, copy, scan and optional fax functionality.
- High-level build in security features including data encryption, Trusted Platform Module and Secure Boot.
- Flexible Finishing options including staple and hole-punch.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.