Kyocera TASKalfa 6003i
The TASKalfa 6003i (1102VK3NL0) is a A3, easy-to-use, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
With output and scan speeds of up to 60 ppm and 180 ipm respectively, the TASKalfa 6003i is a multifunctional device that keeps your productivity flowing. Heavy workloads are dealt with easily thanks to flexible, high-capacity finishing options and a paper capacity of up to 7,150 sheets, while its impressive range of digital document management functions is quickly accessible via an intuitive, large colour touch panel. Sensitive documents are protected too thanks to enhanced security functions.
- Up to 60/ 30 pages per minute in A4/ A3 format
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Flexible paper-handling from A6 up to SRA3 and beyond for up to 7,150 sheets
- Productive finishing options including booklet finishing
- 4 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD Memory and storage
- Highly productive colour scanning
- Comprehensive support for all state-of-the-art mobile communications
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability, and less waste
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 60/30 ppm A4/A3
1,200 x 1,200 dpi
2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2, upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera 1203RF3NL0 / PH7120 Hole Punch Unit
Inner punch unit for DF-7100 finisher