Kyocera TASKalfa 6053ci
The TASKalfa 6053ci (1102V83NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
When looking for a highly-productive workplace partner, look no further than the TASKalfa 6053i. As well as 60 ppm output speed and up to 180 ipm scan speed, this multifunctional device offers high-capacity finishing options and a paper capacity of up to 7,150 sheets, meaning even the heaviest of workloads will benefit from uninterrupted productivity.
Access to a wide range of digital document management functions is straightforward thanks to the intuitive, large colour touch panel and your sensitive documents are well protected thanks to enhanced security functions.
- Up to 60/ 55 A4 pages per minute in black and white and colour, 30/27 A3 pages per minute in black and white and colour
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Flexible paper-handling from A6 up to SRA3 and beyond for up to 7,150 sheets
- Productive finishing options including booklet finishing
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD Memory and storage
- Highly productive colour scanning
- Comprehensive support for all state-of-the-art mobile communications
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability, and less waste
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 60/55 ppm A4 and 30/27 ppm A3.
1,200 x 1,200 dpi
2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4 GB RAM, 32 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2, upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up to SRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.