Kyocera TASKalfa 7003i
The TASKalfa 7003i (1102XW3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
The new TASKalfa 7003i is a high-speed MFP that likes to be challenged. It will print, copy, scan and optionally fax all your documents quickly and reliably, no matter how large and complex the jobs are. With its advanced paper handling options and the massive input and output capacity, it is especially designed for busy offices or centralised printing departments. Thanks to new toner technologies, the print results are sharper and more detailed than ever.
- Up to 70 A4 ppm in b/w
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced imaging technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2-bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- State-of-the-art 4.5 GB RAM + 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
- Long-life components reduce waste and provide exceptional efficiency and reliability
- Individual paper handling options, including booklet and tri-folding
- Standard network and mobile printing, as well as colour scanning
- Comprehensive security functions, including IC card reader
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 70/35 ppm A4/A3
1,200 x 1,200 dpi
2-bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
4.5 GB RAM + 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
750 x 822 x 1234 mm (DP, operation panel included)
150-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60 – 300 g/m2 (banner 136 – 165 g/m2), A6R – 305 x 457 mm, banner max. 305 x 1,220 mm; 2x 1,500-sheet high-capacity paper deck, 60 – 256 g/m2, A4, B5; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60 – 256 g/m2, A5R – 305 x 457 mm incl. custom paper sizes
Max. input capacity with options: 7,650 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera 1203S03NL0 / PF-7130 Multimedia Tray and Paper Pass Unit
This Kyocera Paper Tray is suitable for a range of TASKalfa printers, please see below.
Kyocera Card Authentication Kit B (AC)
Card Authentication Kit B (AC).
Card reader not included.