Kyocera TASKalfa 7353ci
The TASKalfa 7353ci (1102XP3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
Expertly engineered to streamline workflows and maximize the productivity your environment demands. Consistently up to the task, the TASKalfa 7353ci Multifunction System effortlessly tackles your most challenging print, copy, scan and fax needs. You’ll gain the advantage of powerful colored images, crisp text and detailed graphics, with multiple finishing options that uphold the professional look your business counts on. Long-lasting and ultra-reliable, this multifunction system delivers the power and security to meet your high-speed, high-volume communication needs.
Up to 65/32 A4/A3 pages per minute in colour, up to 73/36 A4/A3 in b/w
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced imaging technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- State-of-the-art 4.5 GB RAM + 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability
- Individual paper handling options, including booklet and tri-folding
- Standard network and mobile printing, as well as colour scanning
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
|Technology||Kyocera TASKalfa Laser MFP|
|Control Panel Type||10.1" Color TSI|
|Product Category||A3 Color MFP|
|Functions (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)||Print/Scan/Copy/Fax|
|Engine Speed||73 ppm B&W, 65 ppm Color|
|Warm-up Time||44 Seconds|
|First Page Out Time (print/copy)||Print: 5.3 Seconds B&W, 6.3 Seconds Color
Copy: 5.4 Seconds B&W, 6.2 Seconds Color
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Bit Depth||8 Bit|
|CPU||Freescale QorIQ T1042 (Quad Core) / 1.2GHz|
|Memory (std/max)||Standard: 4.5 GB RAM
Maximum: 4.5 GB RAM
|Hard Disk Drive (Standard / Optional)||Standard: 320 GB HDD and 8 GB SSD|
|Electrical Requirements||120V: 60Hz, 12A; 220-240V: 50Hz, 10A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||68.6 cm x 79 cm x 105.4 cm|
|Mainframe Weight||401.2 lbs|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||400,000 Pages Per Month|
|Maximum average monthly print volume||N/A|
|Power Consumption||Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 120V: 1.43 kWh/week; 220V: 1.34 kWh/week|
|Input Capacity (std/max)||Standard: 4,150 Sheets
Maximum: 7,650 Sheets
|Output Capacity (std / max)||Standard: 70 Sheets
Maximum: 4,000 Sheets
|Paper Sources (std / max)||Standard: 4 Trays + 1 MPT
Maximum: 6 Trays + 1 MPT
|Maximum Paper Size||12" x 48"|
|Supported Paper Weights||Trays: 16 lb Bond - 142 lb Index
MPT: 16 lb Bond - 166 lb Index
|Input Materials||Plain, Bond, Recycled, Preprinted, Vellum, Color, Pre-Punched, Thick, Thin, High Quality, Letterhead, Envelope, Custom|
|Standard Interface||10/100/1000BaseTX, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 4 USB Host Interfaces, 2 Expansion Slots|
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.