Kyocera TASKalfa 8353ci
The TASKalfa 8353ci (1102XN3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
83 ppm B&W, 70 ppm Color, Print/Scan/Copy/Fax, 1200 x 1200 dpi. Standard: 4,150 Sheets, Max: 7,650 Sheets.
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £179.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Improvement of image quality: Providing clear and bright image quality.
- Increased toner capacity.
- Post-processing system reinforcement: Addition of 100 sheet staple finisher.
- Security UP: TPM correspondence, secure boot correspondence.
- High, Mono 80 cpm to 83 cpm, low 70 cpm to 73 cpm.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
|Technology||Kyocera TASKalfa Laser MFP|
|Control Panel Type||10.1" Color TSI|
|Product Category||A3 Color MFP|
|Functions (Print / Scan / Copy / Fax)||Print/Scan/Copy/Fax|
|Engine Speed||83 ppm B&W, 70 ppm Color|
|Warm-up Time||44 Seconds|
|First Page Out Time (print/copy)||Print: 4.9 Seconds B&W, 6.1 Seconds Color
Copy: 4.8 Seconds B&W, 5.9 Seconds Color
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Bit Depth||8 Bit|
|CPU||Freescale QorIQ T1042 (Quad Core) / 1.2GHz|
|Memory (std/max)||Standard: 4.5 GB RAM
Maximum: 4.5 GB RAM
|Hard Disk Drive (Standard / Optional)||Standard: 320 GB HDD and 8 GB SSD|
|Electrical Requirements||120V: 60Hz, 12A; 220-240V: 50Hz, 10A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||68.6 cm x 79 cm x 105.4 cm|
|Mainframe Weight||401.2 lbs|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle||450,000 Pages Per Month|
|Maximum average monthly print volume||N/A|
|Power Consumption||Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 120V: 1.70 kWh/week; 220V: 1.68 kWh/week|
|Input Capacity (std/max)||Standard: 4,150 Sheets
Maximum: 7,650 Sheets
|Output Capacity (std / max)||Standard: 70 Sheets
Maximum: 4,000 Sheets
|Paper Sources (std / max)||Standard: 4 Trays + 1 MPT
Maximum: 6 Trays + 1 MPT
|Maximum Paper Size||12" x 48"|
|Supported Paper Weights||Trays: 16 lb Bond - 142 lb Index
MPT: 16 lb Bond - 166 lb Index
|Input Materials||Plain, Bond, Recycled, Preprinted, Vellum, Color, Pre-Punched, Thick, Thin, High Quality, Letterhead, Envelope, Custom|
|Standard Interface||10/100/1000BaseTX, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 4 USB Host Interfaces, 2 Expansion Slots|
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.