Kyocera TASKalfa 9003i
The TASKalfa 9003i (1102XT3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
90ppm black and white, duplex MFP, A3 capable, 4GB, 8GB SSD, 320GB hard drive, print and scan system.
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £159.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
TASKalfa 9003i, 2 x 500 and 2 x 1500 cassettes (3k Deck) comes already attached. Price incl. Doc Feeder and 4 cassettes.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
This high-performance MFP will astound you: It delivers amazing b/w print results even at the highest print speeds and will benefit the productivity of your office in many ways. With a input paper capacity of 7,650 sheets an output paper capacity of 4,000 sheets, it is well suited for even the largest and most complex print jobs. The convenient paper handling and finishing options allow you to produce complex documents, such as booklets and tri-folded leaflets, in-house. Thanks to its newly designed 9” touch panel, accessing all features and getting exactly the results you need, is very intuitive and simple.
- Up to 90 A4 ppm in b/w
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced imaging technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2-bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- State-of-the-art 4.5 GB RAM + 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability
- Individual paper handling options, including booklet and tri-folding
- Standard network and mobile printing, as well as colour scanning
- Comprehensive security functions, including IC card reader
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
|General type||B/W multifunctional for A3 format|
|Technology||KYOCERA Laser Monochrome, HyPAS solution platform|
|Engine speed||Up to 90/45 pages per minute A4/A3|
|Resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2-bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi|
|Warm-up time||Approx. 30 seconds or less|
|Time to first print||4.3 sec|
|Time to first copy||Approx. 3.6 seconds or less|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||750 x 822 x 1234mm (DP, operation panel included)|
|Weight||Main unit approx. 150 kg|
|Power consumption||Printing: 1340 W, Stand-by: 100 W, Sleep-mode: 1.0 W|
|Power source||AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Noise (ISO 7779 / ISO 9296)||Noise (sound pressure level ISO 7779/ISO 9296) Printing: 75 dB(A) LpA, Stand-by: 58 dB(A) LpA|
|Safety standards||TÜV/GS, CE - This unit is manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality standard and ISO 14001 environmental standard. RoHS compatibility|
|General memory||4.5 GB RAM + 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD|
|Input capacity||150-sheet multi-purpose tray, 60–300 g/m² (banner 136-165 g/m²), A6R–305 x 457 mm, banner max. 305 x 1,220 mm; 2 x 1,500-sheet high-capacity paper deck, 60-256g/m², A4, B5, 2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–256 g/m², A5R–305 x 457 mm incl. custom paper sizes|
|Max. input capacity with options||7,650 sheets A4|
|Duplex unit||Duplex as standard supports A5R–305 x 457 mm, 60–256 g/m²|
|Output capacity||Standard job separator tray 70 sheets, optional copy tray (D): upper 100 sheets, lower 250 sheets; max. optional output capacity 4,000 sheets|
|Document processor||(one-path duplex scanning) 270 sheets; 35 – 220 g/m2 (simplex), 50 – 220 g/m2 (duplex); A6R – Banner up to 2.200 mm|
|Further information||All paper capacities quoted are based on paper thickness of max. 0.11 mm. Please use paper recommended by KYOCERA under normal environmental conditions.|
|Processor||Freescale QorIQ T1024 Dual Core 1.4 GHz|
|Emulations||PCL6 (PCL5c / PCL-XL), KPDL3 (PostScript 3 compatible), PDF Direct Print, XPS Direct Print and OpenXPS|
|Fonts||93 fontes outline (PCL), 8 fontes Windows Vista, 1 fonte bitmap, 136 fontes Postscript KPDL3, 45 tipos de códigos de barras unidimensionais mais 2 bidimensional (PDF-417)|
|Features||Encrypted PDF Direct Print, IPP printing, e-mail printing, WSD print, secure printing via SSL, IPSec, SNMPv3, quick copy, proof and hold, private print, job storage and job management functionality|
|Protocol||Mobile printing support: KYOCERA Mobile Print app for iOS and Android, AirPrint, Mopria, NFC, Direct Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print|
|Applicable OS (Print)||All current Windows operating systems, Mac OS X Version 10.8 or higher, UNIX, LINUX, as well as other operating systems on request.|
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
You may also like…
Kyocera 1203S03NL0 / PF-7130 Multimedia Tray and Paper Pass Unit
This Kyocera Paper Tray is suitable for a range of TASKalfa printers, please see below. Next day delivery available in UK*
Kyocera 1203N00UN1 / MT730B Mailbox Finisher
Mailbox (fits DF790C/ DF791/ DF7110)